Enjoy virtual trampoline fun in Jump Interactive. See yourself in a video game while collecting points by jumping and avoiding your opponents. Create your own game character and jump for your life!
In Jump Interactive you can unleash all your energy on the trampoline. Interact with your opponent next to you and get as many points as you can! What are you waiting for? Come to Sapakara Fun Parcs and jump around!
A minimum age of 4 years applies to the Jump Interactive. The use of socks is mandatory to enter this attraction.
Can I wear shoes in the attraction?
- No. Jump Interactive can only be entered with socks.
What is the dress code for Jump Interactive?
- There is no official dress code, but we recommend you wear comfortable or sporty clothing. Make sure there are no objects on or in your clothing such as buckles, belts and cell phones.
Jump Interactive can only be entered with socks (not barefoot or wearing shoes).
Is there a minimum or maximum age?
- The Playground has a toddler zone for young children for 0 to 4 years old.
The rest of the area is available for children up to 12 years old.
The Jungle Tag is for players with a minimum height of 1.20 meters and a minimum age of 7.
The arcade games can be used by everyone.
A minimum age of 4 years applies to the Jump Interactive.
Is there a maximum weight for entering the attractions?
- We maintain a maximum weight of 120 kg for all attractions.
What time do I have to be there?
- We ask you to be present at least 10 minutes before your reserved time slot.
Someone in our group cannot attend anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Unfortunately it’s not possible to cancel tickets as the bookings are non-refundable.
Please try to find a replacement visitor yourself.
What if I am late?
- We will of course try to postpone the booked timed if the situation and maximum capacity allow it. If we are already fully booked, changing is not possible. In this case you can only use the remaining time of your originally booked time slot.
Can I bring my own food and drinks to Sapakara Fun Parcs?
- No. Your own food and drinks are not allowed in our parc. You can enjoy the tastiest snacks, affordable meals and drinks In our restaurant.