Come and have fun at the greatest and biggest playground in Barcelona. Climb to the highest point and slide down one of our 10 huge slides. Yes, 10 huge slides! The smallest ones can hang out in the toddler area.Our Playground is like nothing you’ve ever seen. There’s a big soccer field where you can play against your friends. You can climb the Elevator Deck and Cliff Climbers or run through the Rope Maze. We have an amazing car track for your racing pleasure and trampolines and punch bags to unleash your energy. Did we mention the 10 huge slides?
There is a nice and big toddler area for the youngest ones, where they can play safely with their parents. This area contains Play Panels, a Climb & Slide corner and Soft Blocks to have fun with.
The toddler zone is for young children for 0 to 2 years old. The rest of the Playground is available for children up to 12 years old. While the official covid-19 measures are in place, Sapakara Fun Parcs is only accessible with advance reservations. Book your Playground tickets by clicking the ‘Buy Ticket’ button.
Can I wear shoes in the attraction?
- No. You can only enter the Playground with socks.
What is the dress code for Playground?
- There is no official dress code, but we recommend you wear comfortable or sporty clothing. Make sure there are no objects on or in your clothing such as buckles, belts and cell phones.
You can only enter the Playground with socks (not barefoot or with shoes).
Is there a minimum or maximum age?
- The Playground has a toddler zone for young children for 0 to 2 years old. The rest of the area is available for children from 3 to 12 years old.
The rest of the area is available for children up to 12 years old.
The Jungle Tag is for players with a minimum height of 1.20 meters and a minimum age of 7.
The arcade games can be used by everyone.
A minimum age of 4 years applies to the Jump Interactive.
Is there a maximum weight for entering the attractions?
- We maintain a maximum weight of 120 kg for all attractions.
What time do I have to be there?
- We ask you to be present at least 10 minutes before your reserved time slot.
Someone in our group cannot attend anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Unfortunately it’s not possible to cancel tickets as the bookings are non-refundable.
Please try to find a replacement visitor yourself.
What if I am late?
- We will of course try to postpone the booked timed if the situation and maximum capacity allow it. If we are already fully booked, changing is not possible. In this case you can only use the remaining time of your originally booked time slot.
Can I bring my own food and drinks to Sapakara Fun Parcs?
- No. Your own food and drinks are not allowed in our parc. You can enjoy the tastiest snacks, affordable meals and drinks In our restaurant.