Jungle Tag means climbing the Sea of Ropes and Wall Tower, sliding through the Mirror Maze, jumping in the Giant Ball Room, crawling the Crawl Tubes and many more crazy obstacles. Each player gets an electronic bracelet to collect points. Choose your colour and level and get started! Find the illuminated targets on the obstacles and TAG them with your wristbands to gain points and log times. TV screens on the wall show the players progress and the highest scores. Who scores the highest points in every round is the winner.
Jungle Tag is for players with a minimum height of 1.20 meters and a minimum age of 7. While the official covid-19 measures are in place, Sapakara Fun Parcs is only accessible with advance reservations. Book your Jungle Tag tickets by clicking the ‘Buy Ticket’ button.
Can I wear shoes in the attraction?
- You can only enter the Jungle Tag with sneakers.
What is the dress code for Jungle Tag?
- There is no official dress code, but we recommend you wear comfortable or sporty clothing. Make sure there are no objects on or in your clothing such as buckles, belts and cell phones.
You can only enter the Jungle Tag with sneakers.
Is there a minimum or maximum age?
- The Playground has a toddler zone for young children for 0 to 4 years old.
The rest of the area is available for children up to 12 years old.
The Jungle Tag is for players with a minimum height of 1.20 meters and a minimum age of 7.
The arcade games can be used by everyone.
A minimum age of 4 years applies to the Jump Interactive.
Is there a maximum weight for entering the attractions?
- We maintain a maximum weight of 120 kg for all attractions.
What time do I have to be there?
- We ask you to be present at least 10 minutes before your reserved time slot.
Someone in our group cannot attend anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Unfortunately it’s not possible to cancel tickets as the bookings are non-refundable.
Please try to find a replacement visitor yourself.
What if I am late?
- We will of course try to postpone the booked timed if the situation and maximum capacity allow it. If we are already fully booked, changing is not possible. In this case you can only use the remaining time of your originally booked time slot.
Can I bring my own food and drinks to Sapakara Fun Parcs?
- No. Your own food and drinks are not allowed in our parc. You can enjoy the tastiest snacks, affordable meals and drinks In our restaurant.